Fast drying isolation primer spray for interior and exterior application on the basis of synthetic resins, with excellent isolation and barrier effect against many different types of stains (especially water stains) on mineral-based substrates (plaster etc.), wood and concrete. Can be painted over with all emulsion paints, alkyd-based, water-based and acrylic paints; not with two-component paints. Adjustable spray cone width (horizontally and vertically).
Quality and Properties
- Quick and easy to apply
- Excellent insulation and protection against many types of stains such as water stains on mineral surfaces (plaster, etc.), timber and concrete
- Can be recoated with all paints, alkyd- and water-based acrylic coatings
- Based on synthetic resins
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: Synthetic resins
- Colour: white
- Smell: solvent
- Efficiency: Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
- 400 ml are sufficient for approx. 1,0 - 1,5 m²
- Substrate: Wood, stone, beton, metal
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
- Recoat after approx. 30 minutes
- The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 110°C
- Storage stability: 10 years if appropriabte storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 254,9 g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Clean surfaces to be painted thoroughly with ColorMatic silicone cleaner no. 174469, then sand
- The area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can well for 3 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- 2-3 coats
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (type A2/P3)