ColorMatic plastic adhesive is applied directly as a primer and sticks very well on all plastic interior and exterior car parts, including bumpers, mirrors and tuning parts. It can be painted over after drying for about 10 minutes with, for example, ColorMatic 1K primer filler, plastic paint or pre-fill base coat. The ColorMatic plastic adhesive is suitable for most car and lorry interior and exterior plastic parts.
Quality and Properties
- Easy and fast application
- Very good adhesion to most plastic car parts such as bumpers, tuning parts, mirrors
- High elasticity
- Very fast drying time
- Can be directly painted over with 1K and 2K ColorMatic primer filler, RAL-acrylic topcoat and pre-fill base paints
- High yield
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of the binder: Polyolefin resin
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: solvent
- 400ml are sufficient for approx. 3 - 4 m²
- 150 ml are sufficient for approx. 2 m²
- PP, PP/EPDM, ABS, SAN, PC, PA, PUR-RIM, R-TPU, PPO, PBT, PUR flexible foam, UP-GF plastics
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Aerosol cand, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- 150 ml = 111,0 g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- One light coat
- Dry for 10 minutes (20°C)
- Recoat after 10 minutes (20°C)
- Pre-clean undercoat thoroughly with ColorMatic antistatic Plastic Cleaner no. 174 469
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)