ColorMatic spot blender is universally applicable for spot blending of 1K and 2K clear coats as well as for 1K and 2K topcoats. It is specially formulated to ensure the overspray will blend into the transition zone, leaving no visible difference between the old and new paintwork. This reduces the need to polish.
Quality and Properties
- Essential for spot coating
- Additional coating to 1K and 2K, and 1K and 2K clear coats and topcoats
- Simple time-saving processing
- Dissolves well
- Easy to polish
- Significantly reduces the need to polish
- Blends in seamlessly edge areas
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: Special resin
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: solvent
- Temperature resistance: to 90°C
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 283,8g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Apply ColorMatic 2K hi-speed clear coat or top coat to the blended immediately after application
- First prepare a matt underlayer in the transition zone with P2000-P4000 abrasive pads.
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)