ColorMatic Silicone Remover is essential for professional paintwork results because it thoroughly removes dirt, grease, oil, silicone, wax, tar, adhesive residues etc. ColorMatic silicone remover saves a great deal of time because it is quick and easy to use and universally applicable. It enhances adhesion for subsequent coatings.
Quality and Properties
- Simple, time-saving application
- Thorough removal of silicone, grease, oil, wax, dirt, tar, adhesive residues etc.
- Mild, non-aggressive solvent
- Improves adhesion of subsequent coatings
- Extremely time saving
Physical and Chemical Data
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: solvent
- very good
- primed and filled areas
- metal, glass
- old paints and original paints from supplier
- painted and unpainted surfaces
- 24 month if appropriate storage provided
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 269,7g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Shake the can shortly before use
- 1 - 2 light coats, repeat if dirt excessive
- Wipe off with a clean, dry, non-woven cloth
- Allow cleaned surfaces to dry
- Suitable for all levelled, primed and filled surfaces
- Suitable for metal and glass
- Suitable for old and original paintwork
- Suitable for painted and unpainted undercoats
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (we recommend A2/P3)