ColorMatic 1K High-Build Filler is a 1K acrylic filler with best possible filling and covering capacity. High layer thickness in one pass already. Bonds very well to steel, aluminium, polyester filler and on many plastics.
Quality and Properties
- Very high filling and covering capacity
- Bonds very well to steel, aluminium, polyester filler, hardened old coats, many plastics like PC, PVC, ABS, PA, SAN, PU, UP, EP
- Resistant to silicone remover
- Easy to sand wet and dry
- Simple and time saving handling
- Quick drying
- Can be recoated with waterbased and solventbased basecoats
- The following products can be used underneath the High Build Filler as a corrosion protection: 1K Primer Filler HG1 - HG7, 1K Epoxy Grundierung, 1K Korrosionsschutzgrundierung
- Not recoatable with: 1K Füllprimer HG1 und HG7
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic resin
- Smell: solvent
- 400ml are sufficient for approx. 1,2 m²
- sheet steel, aluminium, polyester filler, hardened old paints and the following plastics: PC, PVC, ABS, PA, SAN, PU, UP, EP
- air: 60 Min. at 20°C
- IR: 15 - 20 Min.
- Temperature resistance: to 90°C
- Layer thickness: 3 passes = approx. 70 - 80 µ
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 250,3g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Remove all rust from damaged area and sand
- Damaged area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake the can well for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- For professional use only
- Wear an adequate respirator (we recommended type A2/P3)