ColorMatic 1K filler is an advanced 1K acrylic filler with excellent filling properties and coverage. It is highly suitable for levelling superficial scratches and minor irregularities in sanded surfaces. It offers excellent adhesion on polyester filler, plastics and metal. It has a very good flow, is wet-on-wet re-sprayable and easy to sand.
Quality and Properties
- Advanced 1K acrylic filler with excellent filling properties and coverage
- Wet-on-wet application possible
- Very good for filling minor scratches and uneven areas on sanded undercoats
- Good adhesion to all metal surfaces
- Very smooth flow
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic resin
- Colour: beige (856556), grey (874987)
- Smell: Solvent
- 400ml are sufficient for approx. 1,25 - 1,75 m²
- blank metall, sanded, sanded, priming of spare parts, sanded, cured paintings, sanded, polyester substrates, sanded
- Temperature resistance: to110°C
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 217g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Remove all rust from damaged areas, where appropriate
- Clean surface thoroughly and sand
- Damaged area must be dry and free of grease and dust
- Shake the can well for 2 minutes
- Carry our spray test
- Clean undercoat with ColorMatic Silicone Remover, art. no. 174 469
- Large bare areas should be pre-treated with the appropriate ColorMatic primers
- Do not overcoat with polyester products
- For professional use only
- Use an adequate respirator mask (we recommend type A2/P3)
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes: (P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P260) Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to …(P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H336) May cause drowsiness or dizziness. (H412) Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.