ColorMatic wheel spray is a high-quality acrylic paint with high coverage and faster drying time. Professional broad-jet atomization provides an excellent flow and guarantees positive results.
Quality and Properties
- Simple time-saving application
- Fast drying time
- Exceptionally high coverage
- Resistant to stone chips, road salt, etc.
- Abrasion resistant
- Robust against damage during automatic car wash
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: NC
- Colour: black
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss: (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530)
- glossy: 80 gloss units
- Efficiency: Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
- 400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0,8 - 1,0 m²
- Substrate: Thoroughly cleaned, new or second-hand steel or aluminium wheel rim
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
- Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
- Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
- The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 80°C
- Storage stability: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 273,1g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Clean the surfaces to be painted thoroughly with ColorMatic silicone cleaner no. 174469, then sand
- The area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- For optimum adhesion before application, the aluminium wheels can be primed with ColorMatic 1K primer for aluminium no. 180 278 - steel wheels with ColorMatic 1K primer filler
- 2-3 coats
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)