ColorMatic texture spray structure restores structure to damaged plastics or exterior car parts e.g. bumpers, mirrors, door frames and tuning parts as well as car interiors e.g. dashboard, door trim, centre console and boot lining.
Quality and Properties
- Structural reproduction of damaged plastics and plastic parts
- Transparent colour for bright undercoats, black for dark undercoats
- Simple, time-saving application
- Suitable for exterior plastic car parts e.g. door frames, mirrors, tuning parts and bumpers as well as interiors e.g. dashboard, centre console, door panels and boot lining
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: Vinylcopolymer
- Colour: transparent (no. 174452), black (no. 190339)
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss: (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530) glossy: >15 gloss units
- Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
- 400 ml are sufficient for 1,0 - 1,5 m²
- Damaged areas on all plastic parts inside and outside, which will paint after ColorMatic texture effect
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
- Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
- Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
- The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 80°C
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 244,1g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Clean surface thoroughly with ColorMatic Plastic antistatic Cleaner no. 190 261, or ColorMatic Leather and plastic Cleaner no. 130 700, (4-in-1 system)
- Damaged area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- The structural density and effect is dependent on the numer of coats and the spraying distance
- Apply several thin coats to get desired texture
- Recoat once it has dried for approx. 15-20 min (20°C)
- Must be recoated
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)