With the ColorMatic Headlight Clear Sight Set yellowings and dark shades can be eliminated in a quick, easy and cost-efficient way. The renovation happens in mounted state, no demounting is necessary. After sanding and cleaning the plastic diffusing screen can be optimally protected again with the included 2K clear coat against UV light. The application film on CD describes step by step the course of action.
Quality and Properties
- Complete set includes all for the renovation of plastic diffusing screens necessary components
- Easy to use
- Efficiency 190261 Plastic Cleaner: approx. 20 headlights
- Efficiency 359347 Plastic Primer: approx. 14 headlights
- Efficiency 187216 2K Hi-Speed Clear Coat high-gloss: appros. 4 headlights
- Every products are separately available
- Useable for plastic diffusing screens from polycarbonate, front and backlights
- Renews the UV protection of the headlight
- No demounting of the headlight necessary
- Fast renovation, the painting of two headlights takes only a short time
Physical and Chemical Data
190261 Plastic Cleaner 400 ml
Basis of binder: solvent
Efficiency: very efficient
Substrate: Plastics for exterior and interior
Storage stability: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10° - 25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Size: Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
VOC value: 300g
359347 Plastic Primer 150 ml
- Basis of binder: Polyolefinharz
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: solvent
- Efficiency: 2 - 3 m³
- Substrate: PP, PP/EPDM, ABS, SAN, PC, PA, PUR-RIM, R-TPU, PPO, PBT, PUR-Weichschaum, UP-GF Kunststoffe
- Storage stability: 10 years if appropriate storage provided
- Size: Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC value: 276,4 g
187216 2K Hi-Speed Clear Coat, gl. 200 ml
- Basis of binder: Acrylic
- Colour: transparent
- Degree of gloss: at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530
- glossy: 85 gloss-units
- Efficiency: 200 ml for approx. 0,3 - 0,4 m²
- Substrate: solvent- and water-based base coats
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
- Dust-dry: after approx. 5 minutes
- Dry to touch: after approx. 5 hours
- The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 120°C
- Storage stability: 36 month if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: 2 components aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 200 and 500 ml
- VOC value: 118,6g
- Pot life: 24 hours at room temperature (20 - 25°C)
- 5 days at cool storage (6°C)
- Befor using again warm up to room temperature (20 - 25°C).
- See using instructions
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Read texts before application always careful
Mixing A components with hardener:
- Remove the protection cap from the bottom of the can and pull the pin out fully with the help of the inserted ring. This will release the knife, which will penetrate the wall of the aluminium cartridge.
- The cartridge will then rotate 360 °, be completely open and release the hardener.
- Shake the can vigorously to mix the A components with the hardener in the proper, predetermined ratio.
- Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray tests
- Pot life: 24 hours (20 ° C)
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator (recommended type A2/P3)