ColorMatic 1K spray putty offers extremely high filling power and durability. It is ideal for levelling large uneven areas on sanded undercoats and provides very good adhesion to polyester filler, plastics and metals.
Quality and Properties
- Very high filling power and durability
- Very good adhesion to polyester filler, plastic and metal
- Simple, time-saving application
- Fast drying time
- Good flow
- Not recoatable with: 1K Füllprimer HG1 und HG7
Physical and Chemical Data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic resin
- Colour: beige
- Smell: solvent
- 400ml are sufficient for approx. 1,25 - 1,75 m²
- blank sheet steel, sanded, priming of spare parts, sanded, cured paintings, sanded, polyester substrates, sanded
- Temperature resistance: to 110°C
- Storage stability:
- 24 month if appropriate storage provided
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 240,1g
Environment and Labelling
- Environmentally sound: The products of MOTIP DUPLI are 100% free of heavy metals. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
- Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
- Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Remove all rust from damaged area and sand
- Damaged area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake the can well for 2 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- Attention: after sanding thouroghly clean surface with water-based cleaner. Don't use solvent-based cleaner.
- For professional use only
- Wear an adequate respirator (we recommended type A2/P3)
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008:
General notes: (P101) If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. (P102) Keep out of reach of children. (P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. (P211) Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. (P251) Do not pierce or burn, aven after use. (P260) Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. (P501) Dispose of contents/container to …(P410) Protect from sunlight. (P412) Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
(H222) Extremely flammable aerosol. (H229) Pressurised container: May burst if heated. (H315) Causes skin irritation. (H319) Causes serious eye irritation. (H412) Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.